Trippin' with Ni Yuxibu 2021 | February | Travel Within & Receive your Makeover
Time & Location
About this Trip
A soundscape that can be penetrated in many ways with endless possibilities for discovering does not allow a moment of silence in the jungle. Nevertheless, it is incredibly easy to calm down and to rediscover holistic peace and contentment.
Constant accompaniment of laughing children and cheerful, often painted and decorated rainforest inhabitants make this trip a never before experienced reality. Only here in the deepest Amazon exists a combination of buzzing guitars, crowing cocks, melodic songs, hissing snakes, roaring monkeys, growling cats, grilling insects, crawling vermin, splashing waters and so much more. All this is part of the daily life in the nature-loving Huni Kuin people.
We have the honor and the blessing to take you on a truly dreamlike journey that will keep you in deep memory until the end of your life.
15 days grounding with simultaneously fascinating spirituality, side by side with the guardians of our planet, let you sense a kind of wholeness that can be more valuable than anything imaginable. Wonder gets grounded into the physical realm on a daily basis.
100% organic food prepared directly from the jungle by the Huni Kuin women ensures a deep cleansing of our physical body. Through the millennia-long traditions and nature-based lifestyle exists an extremely profound knowledge of the human organism as well as the plant and animal kingdoms. Thus, mentally any blockages can be solved and other liberation on all levels takes place. The energy field of the jungle has everything to offer to heal and undo any known illness or addiction. It sets you off to a new way of perceiving existence itself.
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED!
What is included in the package?
- Translation in english and german
- Storytelling from real indigenous people
- Introduction and insight to the production process of sacred medicine
- Authentic rainforest experience
- Organic and fresh food directly from the forest and prepared by Huni Kuin woman
- Participation through donations that go directly into sustainable projects
- Boatrides, hiking trips and short excursions into the forest
- Sleeping, living and eating like a Huni Kuin in one of their homes
- Sacred indigenous rituals and ceremonies with a shaman
- Laughing, fun and joy
- Deep relaxation and peaceful moments in states of pure isness
- Singing and dancing or listening to sacred songs of the Huni Kuin tribe
- Ayahuasca, Kambo, Sananga and Rapé
What do you need?
- Passport (at least 6 month valid before expiring date)
- Visa (depending on your country of origin)
- Hammock with ropes of 2,5-3 meters of length or hammock straps
- Mosquito net or hammock with integrated mosquito net
- Pillow and blanket or light sleeping bag
- On demand a soft sleeping pad that fits in the hammock
- Filtered waterbottle (LifeStraw)
- Travel backpack
- Waterproof cloth and shoes
- Smaller backpack or bag to go on day trips
- Solarcharger if you plan on taking electronic devices
- Diary with writing materials
- Organic degradable hygiene products (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, tissues, etc.)
- Exchange material and gifts
Example for presents:
Personal valuables, raincloth or waterproof bags, roll up papers for weed or tobaco, old still functional cellphones, solar lamps, solar chargers.
The tribe of the Huni Kuin is living very isolated in the jungle and in general are happy about anything we bring and offer them from our world.
We need a minimum of 5 people to successfully make this trip happen.
How much does the package cost me?
The journey to Rio Branco is not included. From there, there are no additional costs. The flight to Jordão and the boat trip are already included in the price.
The price for the complete package is 2222,- Euro. You can pay by credit card, paypal or sofort (europe only)
The first payment to reserve your spot is 555,- Euro. The rest is due one month before arrival.
Infos for flight to Rio Branco in Acre, Brazil
we recommend using the following websites to get a nice and cheap flight:
We would love to help you with the research and booking process for free. Just write us a mail: email@example.com
Procedure & Schedule
We meet in Rio Branco. From there it goes with an Aerotaxi (small passenger plane) about 2 hours in the depths of the Amazon in the Indigenous town of Jordão. From there we take a 4-5 hours boat ride which takes us on the local river until we arrive in Alta Mira, one of the small villages where the Huni Kuin live.
15 days of primeval rainforest side by side with the Huni Kuin tribe in Alta Mira. We will leave Rio Branco on a Tuesday morning and arrive back in Rio Branco on a Tuesday afternoon.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO VARIOUS SUSTAINABEL RAINFOREST PROJECTS
A huge part of your money will go into projects like water txai and firefly txai. These are projects that support the sustainable developement of the Huni Kuin villages as they expand their civilisations back into stronger numbers.
Huni Kuin Videos
Haux / ‘HⱭƱ’∫
POVO HUNI KUIN
Huni Kuin - Os Últimos Guardiões | La Madre Docs
Have a nice Trip!
- Trippin' with Ni Yuxibu 2021€2,222€2,2220€0
- Reserve your Spot€555€5550€0