Trippin' around Ilha Grande 2022 | 15.04 - 23.04 | Sweat, Connect & Return Fresh
Time & Location
About this Trip
ready for some sweat in the jungle and breathtaking beaches?
Ilha Grande is truly magical and its mystery is hard to dismiss. You will sense the special power this Island carries and its pure charm that will make you fall in love. Not all is beautiful here and darkness has had its dirty hands and heavy boots in the breathtaking sand coasts of this paradise. However when it comes to the visual, audible and sensational part right across the waters from Angra dos Reis nothing but astonishment is left in your being. Pure gratitude and appreciation rise up and come to the surface on a daily basis because it can be found behind every tree and wave.
I would love to be your guest and show you around in one of Brazils most exciting places to enjoy and have a good time. However we are not going to hang out where most of the locals and tourists are. We will actually work out our bodies and butts hiking up to 3 hours each day or 12 km. We will be sleeping on camping grounds or remote areas on the beach (you need a tend and the right gear). This tour is only for true adventure friends and is nothing to joke around. We are going to fight through the jungle and break a lot of sweat. Rewards of incredible beaches, pure air and locations that even Brazilians from the mainland do not come around often will be part of our daily experience. We might get short on water and food which makes this trip a true survival venture but we are crossing enough villages to be more than save.
FLIGHT TO BRAZIL IS NOT INCLUDED.
What is included in the Package?
- Airport pick up on the 5th until mid day (we leave Rio around mid day)
- Complete transport from Rio de Janeiro and back to Rio de Janeiro
- Cooking equipment, bowls, cutlery & preparation tools
- Food and drinks (just supply - not the carrying and preparation)
- Accommodation if needed (heavy rain) or local camping grounds
- Everyday hiking to outstanding beaches (total of ~30km)
- Long breaks to rest on the beaches
- Bonfire if possible
- Guidance in 3 languages: german, english and portuguese
- Airport drop off on the 12th (night)/13th (please note that we will arrive late in Rio on the 12th)
Places and beaches include the following:
During the hike to Abraão:
- Praia Araçatiba
- Praia Longa
- Praia de Tapera
- Praia Enseada Sitio Forte
- Praia do Bananal
- Praia de Araça
- Freguesia de Santana
- Saco do Céu
- Cachoeira Feiticeira
- Praia Feiticeira
- Piscina Natural
- Praia Preta
- Praia Comprida
- Praia Abraão
- Praia da Julia
- Praia Abraãozinho
Here you can find pictures of our recent trips to these locations:
What do you need?
- Flight to Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
we recommend using the following websites to get a nice and cheap flight:
We would love to help you with the research and booking process for free. Just write us a mail: email@example.com
- Passport (at least 6 month valid before expiring date)
- Visa (depending on your country of origin)
- Waterproof hiking backpack
- Comfy and tested hiking boots
- Tend and warm cloth or blanked at night (hammock with raincover is also possible)
- Space for enough water and food to help carry
- Toilet paper
- Alarm clock
- Snorkelling equipment
- Portable charger/Solar charger
- Snacks (nuts & dried fruits)
- Books to read
How much does the package cost?
The more trippers who will join us, the cheaper the price:
1 - 1777,- Euro p.P.
2 - 1555,- Euro p.P.
3 - 1333,- Euro p.P.
4 - 1111,- Euro p.P.
If you are booking as a couple or a group than let us know so we can already adjust the prices.
If you book as traveller number 1 and pay the full price, the overpaid amount in case of other travellers joining will be refunded to you! Same counts for traveller 2 and 3.
The first payment will cost you 555,- Euro and the rest is to be paid one month before official start of the adventure.
We will only be able to host 4 guests on this tour.
We accept the following payment options:
- Credit Card
- Sofort Überweisung (Europe only)
Date | from - to (hike in km) | attractions | overnight stay
- 15th of April | Rio de Janeiro - Araçatiba | Praia Araçatiba | Pousada
- 16th of April | Araçatiba - Enseada Sitio Forte ~6km | Longa/Tapera/Enseada | Camping
- 17th of April | Enseada Sitio Forte - Bananal ~5km | Matariz/Bananal | Camping
- 18th of April | Bananal - Japariz ~8km | Araça/Freguesia de Santana/Japariz | Pousada/Camping
- 19th of April | Japariz - Feiticeira ~6km | Guaxuma/Saco do Céu/Feiticeira | Camping
- 20th of April | Feticeira - Abraão ~4km | Feiticeira waterfall/Natural pools | Pousada
- 21st of April | Abraão - Abraão | Praia Palmas/Pico do Papagaio/Local beaches | Pousada
- 22nd of April | Ilha Grande - Rio de Janeiro | Praia Palmas/Pico do Papagaio/Local beaches | Pousada/Airbnb
- 23rd of April | Rio de Janeiro | Airport drop-off
Check additional information here:
Read more about the Island:
Have a nice trip!
- Traveler 1€1,777€1,7770€0
- Traveler 2€1,555€1,5550€0
- Traveler 3€1,333€1,3330€0
- Traveler 4€1,111€1,1110€0
- Reserve Your Spot€555€5550€0